Tuesday 28 June 2022

90s Indie Mix Vol. 1

90s Indie Mix Vol. 1

Hi to all!
It seems I'm back, after a real rollercoaster of good and bad things in my life. 
Times have change, internet has changed, blogs have change and, as a consequence of this, so does the format of my posts here on mUsistenZ. 
Nowadays I'll just be sharing some of my sets of mixed music that I'm uploading on my Mixcloud account. 
I'm starting with some indie pop tunes from the 90's, but I'll be mixing all sorts of music as I was usuallly doing here in the past. 
Here's the first volume setlist:

1
There Goes the Cure
One Dove
2
Motorbike to Heaven
Salad
3
Untogether
Lush
4
Submarine
Adorable
5
Winona
Drop Nineteens
6
I Want to Touch You
Catherine Wheel
7
Mistress
Red House Painters
8
The Light Will Stay On
The Walkabouts
9
Born On a Train
The Magnetic Fields
10
Cut
Miranda Sex Garden
11
Everywhere
Cranes
12
Rocket Plane (Music On the Moon)
Komeda
13
The Book Lovers
Broadcast
14
The Suffering
Bel Canto
15
California Snow Story
Saint Etienne

No comments:

Post a Comment